President Clinton Demo

Ernie Herrera eherrera at ahpcc.unm.edu
Wed Apr 12 12:21:51 CDT 2000

All,

At the moment (at this instance, this minute, second...), we only know that it is
on Monday, time as yet unspecified. There is an advanced White House team at
Shiprock today, so we should know something tomorrow am. Now, whether the President
actively participates is unclear. Right now, he doesn't as part of the program
although we will have a node up and running in the room he will be visiting. This
is all still fluid. We do plan to have a demonstration regardless of whehter his is
the room, however. Thanks for your patience.

--

Ernest D. Herrera
Associate Director