AG rooms

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 7 15:44:46 CDT 2000

Pretty Please Respond :) :) :)

AG Technical Team,

THREE ITEMS:

-	Please submit images of your AG space/node for incorporation into a new
web page on the AccessGrid site.
(This will enable people to see the ways people are building out their
spaces and provide a nice photo album of new and old spaces.  Please send
these to me via email if possible or provide ftp information for me to
fetch them.  Thanks.)
AHPCC, SDSC, Access, NCSA, Boston, and ANL have already submitted.

-	Please review your Technical Contacts on the AG Schedule page
www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/schedule.htm.  If you would like to change or
add technical contacts, please just provide them to me.

-	Please provide the phone number to your AG space/node.

T H A N K S.

Mary Fritsch