test cruise Wednesday 3/29

Marty Hoag Marty_Hoag at NDSU.NODAK.EDU
Wed Apr 5 12:08:49 CDT 2000

Robert Olson wrote:

> At 05:20 PM 3/29/2000 -0600, Jeff Long wrote:
> >Network problems (apparently) at our node.  I actually thought I was
> >transmitting video the whole time.  We're also waiting on the "real"
> >equipment to show up but we'll still try and make it on Monday again.
>
> How's the state of your network? According to the beacon from
> blackwidow.engr.ukans.edu your multicast traffic isn't getting out.
>
> --bob

Bob:
   But their video is.  At least we can see the video here even though
we don't see their beacon.
   I mentioned on the mud (to mhuerter) that it seems there is an SA for
the video in Lucky Labrador from the machine (blackwidow) on the KC I2
router, but none for the same host in the beacon group...

   Marty