Multicast status

Richard Coffey richardc at cs.utah.edu
Mon Apr 3 16:04:39 CDT 2000

It appears that we are completely up on multicast to the Internet 2. Today's
peering problem was frustrating, and it would be nice if we were aware of
trouble tickets in the Access Grid name to various providers (such as the
Abilene NOC, etc). Other notes: Bob Donohoo from our Telcom department on
campus is our networking goto guy (rdonohoo at telcom.utah.edu). The
appropriate campus adminstration on campus have been informed of the
situation, and has escalated Access Grid to a high priority item.

See you at the nano-cruise on Wednesday!

Richard C.