Speakers

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:21:10 CDT 2000

I'm actually quite fond of the symetrix voice processor with
de-esser....takes the "ssss" out of speach and makes voices sooooo much
clearer...too bad they're an extra $1800

They are a limiter, compressor and de-esser in a single 1RU unit....I'm
using on the WorldStream Studio in a Box system and the results are
marvelous....simply marvelous....

/brian chee