abilene multicast debugging

Wallace, Steven S ssw at indiana.edu
Fri Sep 24 16:21:57 CDT 1999

Rick and Brent, can you guys work with Bill Monday or Tuesday.  Diane, it
would be nice to have Dave Meyer or some other multicast resources
available.  Dave, if there's a time you can make Monday or Tuesday, that
would be great, otherwise let us know and will try to find another resource.

Bill, fyi, we've upgraded all three routers to the newest bits.  IPLS
crashed today, hopefully this won't prove to be the norm.

Steven