Schedule for 9/24

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Wed Sep 22 17:09:45 CDT 1999

Does anyone know the details of the schedule for AG node use on Friday
9/24 ?

I have a request for a demo for visitors from Dine' College for 11:30 to
12:00 Central time (9:30 to 10:00 Pacific) on Friday 9/24. I have warned
the presenters that there may be events in progress, so we may have no
interaction, but I need to know what will be happening at that time. As I
see it there are three options for this demo:

1. We put up the windows and sound of an meeting/or presentation from the
AG with no interaction if something is going on.

2. We fit into a lull in the action at some meeting and have a quick
introduction of our visitors from the Native American institiution Dine'
College on the Navajo Nation. Assuming the meeting participants/sponsers
want this to happen.

3. We hit a complete lull in activities and no-one is on the grid, in
which case I can arrange for someone to provide a quick comment from some
site, show empty rooms from others and get on and off before anyone else
knows we're there.

All I need to know is which of these 3 catagories we are in for Friday.
Can anyone who kknows the schedules for the two unconfirmed events on
Friday tell me what will be happening at 11:30 to 12:00 Central that
day ?

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235