FYI Multicast IOS train

Robert Lee robert at spin.net.uky.edu
Mon Sep 20 10:02:02 CDT 1999

FYI,
   At UK we've been working with Cisco to get the IP multicast train merged
   with the Enterprise IOS.  Currently, The version to be released that should
   have this is slated to be 12.0(6)T.  It should be out by the end of this
   month or sometime in Oct.  Didn't know if anyone would find this useful
   but thought someone that requires the enterprise IOS and can't run
   the 12.0(6)S train would want to know that we should have an
   enterprise IOS that supports the advanced multicast features in the
   near future.

|  Robert Lee                                                     |
|  University of Kentucky             http://www.uky.edu/         |
|  606.257.2201                                                   |
|  Room 111 McVey Hall               Fax: 606.257.9009            |
|  Lex, KY 40506-0045           mailto:robert at spin.net.uky.edu    |
|  United States of America                                       |