Access Grid Scheduling

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 16 20:06:48 CDT 1999

Hi All,

The FL group at Argonne has a DOE site visit on Weds Sept 22nd.. We would
like to include a AG demo at 10:30 AM CDT, including as many AG sites
as possible.  This demo will be about 15 minutes and I would like
Frank Gilfeather if possible to be available from the UNM site
for a short chat .. an informal round robin, experience discussion
is what I'm looking for.  Let me know if you and your site might
be available to participate.

--Rick