Access Grid reservations

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Tue Sep 14 16:33:34 CDT 1999

We really do need to come up with some method for scheduling things.
I have had people asking about 9/21 and 9/30. This will get easier once we
get mcast stuff all worked out, but right now we all are kind of sharing a
party line

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Tom Coffin wrote:

> The 20th is an EAC meeting here at ACCESS
> no doubt they will want to use the Agrid.
>

> At 08:18 AM 9/13/99 -0500, Jim Farrar wrote:
>    >I have had a couple of rquests for the use of the Access Grid.  One on
>    >Monday 9/20/99 and one on Monday 9/27/99.  I have not received  any
>    >specifics yet but I wanted to put the word out so we do not get caught
>    >working on things.  Who should I contact about reserving AG?  I will let
>    >everyone know as soon as I do about any details.  Thanks
>    >
>    >Jim Farrar
>    >NCSA
>    >farrar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
>    >
>    >

> Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235