Call for Remote Participation at BU CHautauqua

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:48:33 CDT 1999

All,

Heat is turning up to have as many sites on-line for the BU Chautauqua. Larry
just sent a message asking about the participation.

I sent out a previous message with a site-by-site schedule. Here is a schedule
of sessions noting the sites participating (from info to date). A "?" indicates
that I need confirmation from the site of their participation.

Please -- review the schedule and let me know any additional sessions that you
can support. Thanks in advance for your support.

UKY and EVL -- need to know your status!

Margaret