Fwd: Megaconference Press Release (fwd)

Richard Coffey richardc at cs.utah.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:17:11 CDT 1999

Is anyone going to tune into this conference? I'm game for part of it, but for
obvious reasons, I can't attend the whole thing. If we could swap notes or
something, that would be awesome! Maybe even (crossing fingers that my audio
engineer finishes in time) we could informally comment over the AG.

Cheers,
Richard ;-)