(Fwd) Fwd: First Internet multichannel audio carried on CA*net 3 & Abilene

Robin Bargar rbargar at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 7 13:32:26 CDT 1999

Please add my name to this mailing list.

If anyone has further questions, I am a member of the AES Technical
Committee on Network Audio Systems, and I participated in the planning for
the event described below, and attended the demonstration.

regards,

Robin Bargar
Research Scientist
Audio Development Group