Fwd: Re: lists one last time

Rick Stevens stevens at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 7 12:39:39 CDT 1999

John,

This is a good question.. A few sites here I dont recognize
as being involved in AG discussions yet..

We would like to get an updated status report on each site, as we are
planning some additional software distribution and configuration
experiments, and testing for QoS for Supercomputing and we would like to
have an on-line matrix that provides the up to date status of each site on
a continuous basis..

This will involve running some software on the node that will talk to the
Globus MDS server, etc.

Thanks..