AG reservation

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Fri Oct 1 10:25:17 CDT 1999

Jim,

I have a demo for the Air Force Corporate Information Officers scheduled
from 2 to 2:30 on October 6, but both demos should be possible at the same
time. It may even be a benefit, we can point out the representative and
you can point out the AF officers (makes the grid look popular).

John

 On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Jim Farrar wrote:

> I need to make two reservations for the access grid for demo/ videoconference.
> First, on October 6 from 1 to 3:00pm for a demo for Illinois state
> representative.  All sights are welcome and encouraged to participate.
> Second for October 14 for a conference with Utah, Richard Coffey will be
> the contact at Utah.
>
> Jim Farrar
> NCSA

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235