Fwd: senate demo for today

John Toole jtoole at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 1 07:11:06 CDT 1999

Terry,

These things happen.  As I mentioned, this group is also  visiting Univ of
Ill sometime in the next few weeks and we could do a demo at our end,
bringing  in a niumber of nodes at that time.  Jerry Sheehan  will followup
very soon with
Rick and group on this.

--John

At 04:38 PM 9/30/99 -0700, Terry Disz wrote:
>Everyone,
>
>Thanks to all for showing up and looking good, but unfortunately, our VIP's
>got detained.
>
>Maybe next time.
>
>Thanks again to everyone - good to see you all on the grid.
>
>Terry

>>Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:44:10 +0100
>>To: fl-all at antares.mcs.anl.gov, systems at antares.mcs.anl.gov
>>From: Cheryl Zidel <zidel at mcs.anl.gov>
>>Subject: senate demo for today
>>Sender: owner-fl-core at mcs.anl.gov
>>
>>Norm Peterson called.  The hearings are running very late.  He and Remy
>>have decided to scrap the tour and demo for today.  They will not be here
>>today.  Thanks
>>
>>Cheryl

John C. Toole				301-762-2274 (Wash DC)
Deputy Director			301-217-0922 (Fax)