virtual venue main lobby

Tony Rimovsky tony at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:56:05 CST 1999

could someone please make sure there is an active video source at SC99
sending on 224.2.177.155/55524 (the Main Lobby or some such).

Kevin and Zaid are trying to figure out the multicast problems, and people
flipping between venues is creating a moving target.  Right now, I can't
even say for sure that anyone from SC99 is sending on that group.

/tsr