NanoCruise Call!

Lisa Childers childers at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 14 00:32:09 CST 1999

Folks,

We will be conducting a NanoCruise on Sunday 11/14 at 1pm PST.  We will be
using the virtual venue software during the cruise, so please download and
install
http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/virtual-venue.htm.  (Feel free to
stop by ANL's booth if you run into problems.)

The virtual venue software will be used for the AG demo during sc99's gala
opening (7-8pm PST).  The old AG channel will not be used - ALL nodes need
to download and install virtual venue software!

We will have another NanoCruise at a time TBD on Monday.

Thanks,
Lisa