SC 99

Margaret Lewis mlewis at mhpcc.edu
Tue Nov 9 01:54:43 CST 1999

All,

Just wanted to make sure everyone is on-line for the PACS Access Grid sessions
at SC 99 "Behind the Scenes at the Access Grid" -- Monday, Nov 15th at 7 pm,
Tuesday, Nov. 16th at 12 pm (noon), and Thursday, Nov. 17th at 11 am.

We need to get as many sites participating as possible and want to showcase the
technology that is used to build the grid.

We can discuss more in detail at the conference call/AG session on Thursday that
Rick called to shore down plans for AG demos.

Margaret