audio echocancellation

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 30 08:57:06 CDT 1999

The echocanceller sits in the audio path. It doesn't affect the number of
computers -- it is also controlled via the control computer.

As time goes by, as well, the control computer will be used more as we get
more control software written. The idea is that the display should be
hands-off as much as possible.