Updated bridge lists

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 29 16:18:13 CDT 1999

I think I may have gotten a little lost in the bridge hosts mail :-). Here
are the current lists I've got, that I'll be actually now generating the
bridge configs from. If your machines aren't there, or if there are
machines of yours there that you don't need on the bridge, please let me know.

[Alan -- welcome to ag-tech :-). Your source for all sorts of AG related
stuff]

BU folks -- are you using burble for both audio and video, or do you have
another machine that's managed to grab the wildcard bridge slot? Or are you
using multicast?

NCSA folks -- are goofy, mobile & stable at UIUC or ACCESS?

thanks,
--bob

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/video-hosts
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/~olson/AG/audio-hosts

#
# Access Grid multisession bridge host lists
#
# Audio bridge
#

#
# Boston U hosts
#
burble.bu.edu

#
# UNM Chautauqua hosts
#
audio.unm.edu
display.unm.edu

#
# UNM/AHPCC hosts
#
marge.ahpcc.unm.edu
audio.ahpcc.unm.edu

#
# Other UNM hosts
#
bohr.alliance.unm.edu

#
# MHPCC hosts
#
audiomaui.mhpcc.edu
videomaui.mhpcc.edu

#
# Kentucky hosts
#
ghafour.net.uky.edu
audio.uky.edu
display.uky.edu

#
# NCSA/ACCESS hosts
#
accesso2.ncsa.uiuc.edu
calder.ncsa.uiuc.edu

#
# NCSA/Urbana hosts
#
niri.ncsa.uiuc.edu
goofy.ccs.uky.edu
mobile.ncsa.uiuc.edu
stabile.ncsa.uiuc.edu

#
# Utah hosts
#
utah-ag-node.cs.utah.edu

#
# UIC/EVL hosts
#
tsunami.evl.uic.edu
glacier.evl.uic.edu

#
# Access Grid multisession bridge host lists
#
# Video bridge
#

#