tango

John A. Greenfield green at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Thu Jul 22 19:08:01 CDT 1999

Mark,

Actually, UNM has downloaded and tried it. It is installed on our display
machine. Works fine with the hardware, doesn't seem to interfere with ag
test cruise software. We will try some more testing tomorrow, and after
that will try to schedule testing with Tom (Let me know what you think
Tom).

John Greenfield

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Mark Hereld wrote:

> Tom,
>
> As per an earlier note on Tango, you and or UNM ought to download and try it first.
> When you've got some of the bugs ironed out of it and can tell us some
> of the basics about how compatible it is with existing Access Grid hard
> and soft gear let us know.
>
> -- Mark
>

> At 04:59 PM 7/22/99 -0400, Tom Coffin wrote:
> >

> >At sometime, please download Tango Interactive.
> >The concept from what I gather is to use their
> >collaborative tools in conjuction with vic and rat.
> >
> >Install on the display computer, right?
> >
> >http://www.webwisdom.com/tangointeractive/Runit/Download/download.html

> >Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu

John Greenfield
green at arc.unm.edu
University of New Mexico
THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
Office # 505-277-8249
Direct # 505-277-9545
Fax #    505-277-8235