Test cruise on Tuesday(July 13th) (University of Kentucky)

Vikram Gazula gazula at ccs.uky.edu
Tue Jul 13 11:15:08 CDT 1999

Hello All,

Today at 1:00p central time we are having a test demo from University of
Kentucky. Dr.John Connolly will give a brief Power point presentation.
I would like the other sites to join us. The power point is located
at http://www.ccs.uky.edu/~gazula/AG/on996.ppt

I will be runing the server on 128.163.228.254

Thanks,

Gazula