Test cruise on Tuesday(July 13th)

Vikram Gazula gazula at ccs.uky.edu
Fri Jul 9 17:31:21 CDT 1999

Greetings!

	We at University of Kentucky would like to have a test-demo/cruise
on Tuesday(July13th) between 1:00-3:00pm Central time.
 Our speaker here Dr.John Connolly will give a powerpoint presentation.
 With this, folks here  would like to see the network capability
 and also the logistics for our auditorium in placing the projectors etc.
 I want other sites to join in. This also happens to be our regular
Tuesday/thursday test days.

 I would be happy if other sites could confirm about joining the demo.

Thanks,
Gazula