NanoCruise5 -- "Six Six Six"

Mark Hereld hereld at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jul 8 10:03:36 CDT 1999

Tom --

That would be great.  I'd encourage you to keep everything running all of the time.  We pretty much do, to a greater or lesser extent, depending on what needs fixing.  UKy has been on line in that mode for quite some time, too.  Our motto might be "Break the Net".  The NanoCruises are really just focal points: a specific time when we should all be committed to be present and engaged, an opportunity to push on a single target.

Keeping your node up is a good way to find out how it fails in the long run.

-- Mark