how to recover from vBNS outage this afternoon

Tom Coffin tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:53:40 CDT 1999

To handle this from a presentation perspective, I moved from
the multicast to the bridge. I would have liked to have done this
quicker. Is there a way we can determine for future events
when I can make the jump? Had we had a larger audience the impact
would have been greater as far as being down is concerned.

nickless at mcs.anl.gov

Tom Coffin .......................... tcoffin at ncsa.uiuc.edu