8/22 Dress Rehearsal for UKY Chautauqua

Clay Gaunce cgaunce at pop.uky.edu
Fri Aug 20 18:45:02 CDT 1999

We held a brief NanoCruise late today at which we learned that we get
another shot at a dress rehearsal, thanks in no small part to the efforts
of Robert Putnam at BU and Linwood Potter and Joe Tietyen here at UKY who
solved our audio problems.  Thanks also to everyone who has agreed to
stream with us Sunday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time, including BU,
UNM, ACCESS, and -- if Lisa can make it -- ANL.  Anyone else out there who
is willing to take part?

I have called a meeting of our production staff at 1:00, so any members
reading this who I could not reach by phone are hereby notified!  The
meeting previously scheduled for Saturday has been cancelled.

Don't forget to send me updates or corrections to our script when needed.
Thanks!

Clay