UKY script--draft #1 ... Comments from Nestor

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 17 12:17:38 CDT 1999

>??? - It doesn't take over my display - I can resize any of the
>browser windows Tango introduces

As I understand, Tango uses Netmeeting for shared ppt. We had a devil of a
time using NM between our 2-wall and 3-wall nodes. Moving shared windows
caused nonshared windows to move; window positions were shared, meaning
that strange things happened if you tried ot move a window into a location
on the 3-wall that didn't exist on a 2-wall, etc etc.

--bob