slides from access

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 10 08:36:07 CDT 1999

>How do you manipulate where the master displays?
>(I need to get it onto my third screen to the right)

Right now, you can't. It's hardcoded. We usually run with the master on a
separate machine (usually a laptop at the presenter's position).

If I get things hacked up, I'll be able to give you a new jar that has same
ability the client does to do window placement & presentation in a movable
window.

--bob

 >Will we even be using the master/client process?
>(it seemed that we were advancing slides locally most of monday)

We should; don't see why not.

--bob