Latest UNM Chau Script

Ernie Herrera eherrera at AHPCC.Unm.EDU
Sun Aug 8 10:36:47 CDT 1999

The latest script is attached.  It'll go up on the web today (hey, I
keep expecting more changes).  In any case, the changes include a

--12-15min slot for a blessing by tribal elders,  This will occur right
after the Brady Bunch sequence, so we will have everyone up on the
screen and grid until the blessing is over.  ANL in particular wait for
Larry's intro of Rick
--right after that, though hang looes, a very brief traditional Chau
salute

--We might get SIGGRAPH up as quickie just prior to the Randy Heiland
talk.