FTP YOUR PRESENTATIONS

Marlene Wallace wallacem at ahpcc.unm.edu
Thu Aug 5 17:18:22 CDT 1999

<><><><><><> I M P O R T A N T    N O T I C E <><><><><><>

Dear UNM Chautauqua Presenters:

We are requesting from all presenters at the UNM Chautauqua to FTP their
"SLIDE PRESENTATIONS" to the following site as early as possible. If you
have any technical difficulties, please contact John Greenfield at
"green at ahpcc.unm.edu"

Here's the sequence for uploading files to our anonymous ftp.

enter:  ftp ftp.ahpcc.unm.edu

        (the anonymous ftp server will ask for an user id.
         Note:  must complete login within 15 seconds.)

enter:  anonymous

        (the server asks for an e-mail address)

enter:  e-mail address

        (the server places the user in the /pub directory and in binary
trans-
        fer mode.  Note:  must complete login within 15 seconds.)

enter:  cd /ALLIANCE/incoming
        put filename
        .
        .
        .

        quit
Marlene M. Wallace
Albuquerque High Performance Computing Center
Galles Building - 1601 Central Ave., NE
Albuquerque, NM 87131
wallacem at ahpcc.unm.edu
Phone # 505.277.8299