[AG-DEV] Ubuntu 12.04

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Thu May 31 19:41:15 CDT 2012

I've now uploaded a slightly newer (than the one Salim has just
tested) accessgrid package to the repo. Its a proper member of the
repo so users can run sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade, or
upgrade with Synaptic or whatever.

Also, it looks like you can install through Ubuntu Software Centre too
(provided you have the "Access Grid at UQVislab" repo enabled). Maybe
thats old news but I hadn't really looked at the Software Centre before.

chris