[AG-DEV] Suggestion

Tim Salmon tim at unsw.edu.au
Thu May 31 01:54:33 CDT 2012

Hi Jason and Andrew,
given the progress being made on the linux package side of things I think that is a sound suggestion.  I've not had time today but tomorrow I'll put some time into polishing things for windows environments.  the general solution (the guts of which is drawn from salim's work) will still achieve most things on most other platform but i definitely agree that this script should only be applied where upstream solutions are not available.

Individuals of course may adopt whatever we develop for particular circumstances: feedback always welcome.

Cheers,
Tim