[AG-DEV] ANL Bridge registry turned off ?

Lloyd Pearson lloyd.pearson at otago.ac.nz
Wed Jun 6 17:02:17 CDT 2012

Hello team,

Currently I get 7 bridges after a purge with only http://www.accessgrid.org/registry/peers.txt as a bridge registry.
APAG
UQ-RCC
ARCS-Melbourne
Westgrid
LSU
And 2 x NDHU bridges which are disabled.

Using only http://www.ap-accessgrid.org/registry/peers.txt the result is the same.

Another PC which has not been purged for several weeks currently lists about 26 bridges.
The Auckland bridge doesn't show on the recently purged PC, even though it appears on the unpurged PC and it does appear to be useable when selected. (That PC normally runs multicast.)

Thanks.

Regards,
Lloyd Pearson
AVC Operator