[AG-DEV] ANL Bridge registry turned off ?

Christoph Willing c.willing at uq.edu.au
Wed Jun 6 05:52:37 CDT 2012

On 06/06/2012, at 1:03 PM, Jason Bell wrote:

> G'day All
>
> Has the ANL Bridge registry been turned off ???
>
> As when I did a "purge", the list comes up empty...

Thats because the redirection of the name www.accessgrid.org has
occurred. The /registry/peers.txt at the new http://www.accessgrid.org
now points to vv3.accessgrid.org:8030 which doesn't exist in DNS yet.

Until the DNS is transferred and we can create an entry for
vv3.accessgrid.org, I wonder if a plain IP address would work there
instead? Todd, could we try this by you changing the peers.txt file to
be:
     130.102.78.188:8030
please?

chris

Christoph Willing              +61 7 3365 8316
Research Computing Centre
University of Queensland