[AG-DEV] Setting up Build Environment

Andrew Danson Andrew.Danson at newcastle.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 01:30:13 CDT 2012

Hi Guys,

I've noticed that there is some source on sourceforge so I decided to check out
a copy of the source and see what I can do with it.

Now I've followed the instructions for setting everything up so I can run the software
from the development environment in order to be able to test code. But when trying to
run the venue client I get this error message...

"...
file ".../Accessgrid/Preferences.py". Line 12, in <module>
   From AccessGrid.interafaces.AGNodeService_client import AGNodeServiceIW
ImportError: No module named AGNodeService_client
[andrew at ...]$
"

I was wondering If I've missed a step or if I'm missing some files, or perhaps there is some configuration I need to do in order to the source running. If anyone could provide some help that would be awesome :-)

Cheers
Andrew