[AG-DEV] AG on Mac OSX 10.7

Capehart, William J William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu
Thu Jul 21 08:05:24 CDT 2011

Does this include the voice distortion problem between AGNs running MacOS and Windows?

Bill Capehart <William.Capehart at sdsmt.edu>   Associate Professor
Institute of Atmospheric Sciences               Department Chair
213 Mineral Industries Building                 Skype: wcapehart
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology  Ph: +1-605-394-1994
501 East Saint Joseph Street                Fax: +1-605-394-6061
Rapid City, SD 57701-3995                Mobile: +1-605-484-5692