[AG-DEV] Problem with SharedImageViewer application

Agustin Conde condeagustin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 10:04:30 CDT 2010

Hello everyone

I'm trying to run SharedImageViewer from the Venue Client (as an application session) but I get this exception:

File "SharedImageViewer.py", line 223, in <module>
    sharedImageViewer = SharedImageViewer(None,-1,'Shared Image Viewer', appURL, connectionId, size=(600,500))
  File "SharedImageViewer.py", line 53, in __init__
    self.sharedAppClient.Join(appUrl, self.clientProfile)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/AccessGrid3/AccessGrid/SharedAppClient.py", line 120, in Join
    self.eventClient = VenueEventClient((eventhost, eventport),
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'eventhost' referenced before assignment

And when I run SharedImageViewer from Eclipse PyDev I don't get any errors and it works perfect! Can someone give me the SharedImageViewer.app file? Maybe I have an error with that file and you can't download it from the shared image viewer tutorial page. I downloaded the source files from the home page of this application and used ANT to generate the .agpkg3 file that you install in the venue client. Thank you

Kind regards,

Agustin Conde

Agustín Conde Martín