[AG-DEV] UCL common library & VPMedia

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 28 10:39:23 CDT 2009

There is a copy of common in the if-media SVN, against which I've
built VPMedia successfully. That may help you.

If your goal is more toward having it compile against UCL common, in
which case we could eliminate the if-media/common, I'd be all for it.
Piers may be able to comment on the changes in common that you
mentioned.

Tom