[AG-DEV] AccessGrid 3.2 SVN snapshot yum RPM repository

Douglas Kosovic douglask at itee.uq.edu.au
Wed Apr 8 04:19:01 CDT 2009

I'm not sure why my email client screwed up the formatting of all the
text that followed the URL in my previous email, so I'm resending as
HTML.

I've created a yum repository for AccessGrid 3.2 Beta SVN snapshots,
currently only for Fedora 10, but will make it available for some
earlier Fedora versions and RHEL/CentOS 5 later.

You will need to edit your existing
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-accessgrid3.repo file, see the following page
for more details:

http://www.vislab.uq.edu.au/research/accessgrid/software/fedora/ag32beta
.html

And be sure to use the --enablerepo=accessgrid3-development switch with
yum as mentioned on that page.

Doug