[AG-DEV] AGTk Development : Cannot build UCL Common Library

Thibault Daoulas thibault.daoulas at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Sep 8 18:58:26 CDT 2008

Hi,
I am running the AGTk from source, but vic and rat do not work, and I
guess it is because I could not build the UCL Common Library, from the
dependencies specified here :
http://www.accessgrid.org/developer/dependencies/3.1

When I run make in the corresponding folder I get this message :

swig -I../../src -python -c++ -o common_wrap.cpp common.i
(3): Error: Unable to find 'python.swg'
common.i(17): Error: Unable to find 'typemaps.i'
make: *** [common_wrap.o] Error 1

And when I try to build from MS Visual Studio 2005 solution file I get

------ Build started: Project: _common, Configuration: Release Win32
------
Regenerate SWIG wrapper.
swig error : Unrecognized option
Files\AGDependencies\common\common\examples\_common\\common_wrap.cpp
swig error : Unrecognized option c:\Program
Use 'swig -help' for available options.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Regenerate
SWIG wrapper."

Do you have any idea of what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Thibault.