[AG-DEV] AG3.2b Issues/Questions

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 19 14:18:24 CST 2008

Todd:

I'll look at the log file for the first issue.

Regarding the second issue, the services are now run inline in the
VenueClient process, to speed up messaging between those components by
avoid sockets between them.  Because of this, they don't generate
separate log files, but instead log to VenueClient.log.  I can see that
this is undesirable, so a bug/enhancement request is probably warranted
in this case.

Tom