[AG-DEV] Identity certificates

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 14 12:16:48 CDT 2008

Hi Luis:

The problem is with the AG node configuration.  By default, the
VenueClient starts with a VideoConsumerService, which is configured to
only receive video, not send it.  You should do this:

- In tools, select ConfigureNodeServices...
- Select the VideoConsumerService and remove it
- Select Services, then Add, then VideoService.  You'll be prompted to
select a capture device.
- Save this configuration as the default
- Enter a Venue.  Vic will start, transmitting from the camera you
selected, and displaying video streams from others in the venue.

Tom