[AG-DEV] Documentation of AGT 3.0

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Wed Feb 20 09:44:38 CST 2008

First of all, thanks a lot for your answer. I have visited that page and
thanks to that, we could appreciate Access Grid's functionalities. My
question is related to the API reference. In
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/documentation/developer.html,
we found the api reference for AGTk 2.3 and 2.4. I wonder if you could
provide us a complete reference for AGTk 3.0 which I suppose is different to
2.x. I think, this is not in the page you indicated.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Luis G.