[AG-DEV] Identity certificates

Luis Galárraga lgalarra at fiec.espol.edu.ec
Wed Apr 2 14:39:47 CDT 2008

Greetings Tom:

We have not been able to consume the services yet. I have generated stub and
test classes for VenueServer, Venue and VenueClient interfaces. We have
started by testing the simplest methods: Checkpoint and GetVersion (they are
configured to be accessed by everybody). Using VenueServer or VenueClient, I
get:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Processing Failure
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:486)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:343)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:389)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
>         at
> org.accessgrid.www.v3_0.venueclient.VenueClientStub.GetVersion(VenueClientStub.java:3587)
>         at
> test.org.accessgrid.www.v3_0.venueclient.VenueClientTest.main(VenueClientTest.java:597)

The soap request message is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
> ">
>     <soapenv:Body>
>         <ns2:CheckpointRequest xmlns:ns2="
> http://www.accessgrid.org/v3.0/venueserver">
>             <ns2:secondsFromNow>12</ns2:secondsFromNow>
>         </ns2:CheckpointRequest>
>     </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>

Checking the log in the server (in debug mode), I just get:

04/02/08 14:34:56 -1286157424 Hosting     ServiceContainer.py:17 ERROR
> Processing Failure
> None

The log message is not verbose and I do not know the code, but I suspect
there is something missing in my request.

Luis,