[AG-DEV] Manual method for refreshing unicast bridge lists

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 30 08:17:54 CDT 2007

	I agree. I was thinking the same thing the other day too when trying to
bring a bridge up while testing with someone. It was instant with V2. I
could bring the bridge up against the venue server and they could just
start using it. Now I have to hope it 'turns up', or get them to restart
their venue client.

	Derek

Jason Bell wrote:
> G’day all
>

> I don’t know if this is currently listed/enabled within AG 3.1, but
> something thing I would like to see, is a manual method where you can
> “Refresh” the unicast bridge list.
>

> There are times when the “current” list is either blank or not up to
> date, a manual update would resolve this.
>

> Anyway, my 2 cents worth.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Jason.

> Jason Bell, B.I.T.
>
> B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student
>

> Network Engineer
>
> Information Technology Division
>
> Central Queensland University
>

> High Performance Computing Support Officer
>
> Central Queensland University
>

> E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au <mailto:j.bell at cqu.edu.au>
>
> Phone : 07 4930 9229

> Patience is a virtue.
>

> But if I wanted Patience,
>
> I would have become a Doctor.

Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana