[AG-DEV] HTTP Authentication Proxy for 3.1beta

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jul 1 21:20:38 CDT 2007

G'day All

After providing a quick demo of AG 3.1 Beta today to some of my Aussie
colleagues, a question was raised whether there is going to be any
support for HTTP Authentication Proxies???  As I know a few people that
cannot use the AG for this exact reason.

Could someone let me know if this is currently being implemented, going
to be implemented or whether it is something someone could/should
develop????

Thanks,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Phone : 07 4930 9229

Patience is a virtue.