[AG-DEV] Additional Grabber settings

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Sun Jul 1 18:14:59 CDT 2007

G'day Doug, Todd and all

To support Todd's comments, I have to adjust my "Gamma and Gain" levels
each time I switch Venues or simply start the Venue Client.

Generally my camera "feed" is quite dark initially.  I simply hit the
reset button which resets everything and then I adjust the Gamma and
Gain settings to my liking.

Currently, I only have to do this on one machine that has a USB camera
attached.

Don't get me wrong, once everything is set, it works fine!  It simply
would be nice to be able to hard "set" these variables somehow.

Thanks,
Jason.