[AG-DEV] AG3 Bridge Changes

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Tue Feb 27 16:19:19 CST 2007

Hey!  Cool!

It's like a checklist of everything I wanted... is it Christmas already? ;-)

A couple of questions:

Is this fully interoperable with the current 3.02 install?
Have you tested on any platforms otehr than Windows?  I'd be happy to test on Macs and Fedora on
this end.
How can I get a copy - where are the files available?

Cheers,

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca