[AG-DEV] VenueClient in two Venues?

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Mon Nov 27 09:26:36 CST 2006

Don't get me wrong. I didn't want to be in two venues simultaneously. I
just wondered what happens if I just call the VenueCLients webservice
call EnterVenue whne the
client already joined another venue before. So it seems there should be
a ExitVenue call (which is not yet available as a webservice call in the
VenueClient) beforehand to ensure proper functionality .

Michael

--